Our pets can develop coughs, sneezes, and wheezes just like the rest of the family. NaturPet knows that you want your pet sniffing not sniffling, so we developed LUNG CARE.
NaturPet’s LUNG CARE is an oral remedy with active and preventative ingredients for respiratory conditions. Humidifiers help pets too! Moisture helps to soothe irritating coughs and also protects fragile membranes. Exercise can help to “clear the lungs” and increase lung capacity. Keep exercise gentle if your pet is struggling from coughing spasms.
Use prior to/during stays in a kennel or cattery to help protect against exposure to Kennel cough or other respiratory infections. HOME ALONE is another good choice for over night stays. It helps to reduce separation anxieties and relaxes stressed pets.
- Helps with a variety of respiratory conditions including asthma, kennel cough, and para-influenza.
- Soothes your pet’s respiratory system calming bronchial spasm and dry, spasmodic coughs.
- Contains expectorants to help clear your pet’s lungs.
- Combats infections using herbs with antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Boosts your pet’s immune system.
- Safe to use long term for pets with more chronic respiratory conditions.
- Suitable for cats and dogs.
Dry coughs may mean kennel cough. Wet coughs could be a sign of pneumonia. “Goose honks” in toy breeds of dogs may be a sign of collapsed trachea. Listen to your pet’s cough and see your Vet if it persists.