Comfort met strength, and now they’re best friends
Some say opposites attract. We say comfort and safety don’t have to be opposites in the first place. Engineering based on rock-climbing harnesses for world-class security. Five points of adjustment for a custom fit. And a padded chest plate for comfort. Oh, and one more thing: this harness is fully crash-tested, and yes we used crash test doggies, and yes they’re just as cute as you’d imagine. So, safety or comfort? How about the best of both?
- Crash tested for dogs up to 75lbs
- All steel nested style buckles and hardware
- Leash attachments on back and front of harness
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Includes a 10" seatbelt tether with all steel carabiner
- Compatible with any vehicle seat belt system
- Comfortable enough to use as an every day harness
- Machine washable. Line dry.
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- For maximum crash protection and to limit excursion, you should use the included carabiner to attach the harness to you car seat belt system. For instructions on how to properly use this harness and strap your dog into the car, follow these 3 Steps to Buckle Up Your Pup.
- Product instructions and care
Crash Testing Information
has been tested at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. It has been tested for dogs up to 75 pounds. See below for a link to the crash test report and videos.
Crash Test Videos
The dogs in these videos are simulated dogs, weighted and built to be anatomically accurate for standardized testing. No actual animals were used in testing.